Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Panini's For Everyone, Part II

This is Part II of the pack of 2010-11 Panini Threads I opened. Here's Part I, and the football 2010 Panini Classics Pack.


#31 Jason Terry. Terry has been a really solid player his entire career. Unfortunately, I think he's going to be one of those players whose career gets overlooked.


#13 Steve Nash. I could look up a bunch of stats to prove how good Nash is, but I think Gasol's face says it all.



#5 Josh Smith. Smith tops my "Much Better Fantasy Than Real Player" NBA list. Adam Dunn and Tony Romo sit atop the MLB and NFL lists.



#34 Devin Harris. I feel the reason I like Harris so much is because he went to Wisconsin -- probably not a very good reason at all. But if he could just stay healthy and the Nets could add an offensive focal point (Carmelo), I would expect Harris to thrive like he did in Dallas.



#2 Mo Williams. I'm sorry, but the only thing I notice about this card is there's no LeBron.

All in all, this was a pretty good pack. I pulled some personal favorites of mine (Harris and Deng), and a couple of players I really enjoy watching (Ellis and Nash). Add in the Gasol die-cut jersey, and this was three bucks well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment